Pasadena Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Pursue Serious Compensation for Serious Injuries
“Catastrophic injury” refers to a personal injury that drastically alters the way a victim is able to live his or her life. Typically, these injuries involve long-term, even permanent damage that require an extensive amount of treatment, therapy, and alterations to learn how to function. When injuries of this nature result from the negligent actions of another, pursuing justice requires an aggressive, passionate, and resourceful attorney who can fight for every penny the victim may need.
At KP Law, have over three decades of collective experience and we are dedicated to the advocacy of victims of negligence and want to ensure that our clients can receive the financial support that they need to move on with their lives. We understand that catastrophic injuries require additional expenses and are ready to do everything in our power to fight for you. We believe that you shouldn’t have to suffer any more than you already have.
What Is a Catastrophic Injury?
While every injury should be taken seriously, catastrophic injuries can change the course of a victim’s life and require serious medical and legal attention. These injuries can be caused by anything from car accidents to construction and industrial accidents. The most common defining factor of a catastrophic injury is the permanency or length of recovery time.
Catastrophic injuries can include:
- Brain injuries -- Seek medical assistance immediately if you are experiencing confusion, convulsions, severe headaches, loss of consciousness, blurred vision, slurred speech or other serious symptoms. A catastrophic injury lawsuit can help you afford all the costs associated with your care.
- Eye injuries
- Head trauma
- Spinal cord injuries -- Injuries to the back and spinal cord are common after car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, aviation accidents, and slip-and-fall accidents. With treatment from physicians and chiropractors, you may be able to recover.
- Paralysis -- Paralysis can be caused by car accidents, slips and falls, botched medical procedures, and more. While this is a life-changing condition, the right compensation can help you adapt.
- Severe burn injuries -- Recovering from burns requires a long-term treatment plan and ongoing rehabilitation. For such an extended process, you need to make sure you receive an adequate settlement to cover expensive medical bills.
- Bone fractures -- Whether you are suffering a comminuted fracture, compound fracture, impacted fracture, oblique fracture, stress fracture, or another broken bone; you will need to hold the person who caused your injury accountable.
Do you have a catastrophic injury claim? Discuss your options with our team in a free case evaluation!
Pursue Full Compensation
Because catastrophic injuries have such severe consequences, it can be difficult to recover the full amount of compensation that you need. Not only can the costs be extremely high, but these injuries also carry a higher risk of future complications and unforeseen expenses. Thus, it is crucial that your lawyer understands the full impact of your injury and not settle for anything less than you deserve.
Needs and expenses unique to victims of catastrophic injuries can include:
- Long-term medical care
- Retraining or education for a new career
- Lost wages from an inability to work
- Physical therapy
- Physical alterations to living environment
- Medical devices to aid functionality
At KP Law, our Pasadena catastrophic injury lawyers will utilize a team of medical experts and resources to analyze the total likely cost of your damages and emotional suffering so that we can ensure you receive the support you need. You can trust in our aggressive and effective legal strategies to give you the best chance at a brighter future.
Take action today!
If you have been catastrophically injured by the negligence of another individual or entity, you have the right to take legal action to pursue justice. Your life has been changed dramatically and you deserve financial support to ensure that your finances don’t have to suffer any more than you have physically and mentally endured. Our team at KP Law is ready to be your legal advocate to help you seek the compensation you need and deserve.
Contact us to get started! Available 24/7.